* "You", "client" or "clients" refer to company or individual who is buying a service or services from "Yuppieserve "being carried out for.
* "We", "Yuppieserve", "us" and "our" all refer to Yuppieserve.
* "The order" means the request by the client for a service provided by Yuppieserve.
* "The agreement" means the contract between Yuppieserve and the client to which these conditions apply.
* A "live website" means any website whose design has been completed to the clients specification and has been uploaded and is viewable on the internet at the clients website address
* A "completed website" is a website that has been designed and finished in line with the client’s specification and as laid out in the client’s quote document.
1. Yuppieserve will carry out work once an order agreement has been made. An order is deemed to be a written or verbal contract, made by telephone, email or verbally between Yuppieserve and the client.
2. Yuppieserve will not be held liable for any costs incurred, compensation or loss of earnings due to work carried out for or on behalf of the client, or due to any delays in the completion of a website where Yuppieserve have been delayed through no fault of their own, typically when a client has delayed passing website content on to us.
3. 15% payment is required upon acceptance of an order. The remaining balance is to be paid upon completion of the website, but before the site goes live on the internet.
4. Deposit is non-refundable. Should you choose not to proceed with the website build after the website mockups have been created, the 15% deposit will be retained to cover cost of creating visuals and administration.
5. As soon as full payment has been received/cleared your website will be put live on the internet, provided you have given us the relevant information to allow us to do this.
6. Where a domain name has already been purchased by an individual or agent other than Yuppieserve and in cases where a client’s new website is to be hosted on a different server, it is crucial that either a) we are given full access to your domain name control panel so that we can point your domain name at the appropriate new server where your finished website will be uploaded to or b) you are in a position to login to your control panel yourself and make the appropriate domain name server changes that will be required. If your website is unable to be put live because of a failure to provide this information to us, Yuppieserve will not be held liable and in such cases are deemed to have carried out our contractual agreement with you.
7. Where a client already has a website host and wishes to have a new website designed, but to remain with their existing host, Yuppieserve will need to be provided with full FTP access to the server, to allow us to upload your new website once completed. Failure to provide us with FTP access in this case will mean we are unable to put your website live but will be deemed to have carried out our contractual agreement with you.
8. All quotes are an estimate of costs based on project requirement information provided to Yuppieserve. Where any additional work is required over and above that laid out within the initial quote, an additional fee will become payable. Before this work is carried out however, Yuppieserve will make it clear to their client(s) what extra work is required and how much it will cost.
9. Yuppieserve can not guarantee time-scales where clients are slow to provide crucial content and/or feedback as this slows down production. We ask that all information we need to complete a project is provided in a timely manner – any project still not completed after 2 months of the start date, due to clients not providing feedback and/or content will be billed at the full final rate. The site will be finished when the client provides any outstanding content.
10. Yuppieserve reserves the right to include a small link to their website from the bottom of each page on your own website.
11. Yuppieserve can not guarantee any search engine will choose to list your website, or how it will be ranked and can not be held liable if a search engine chooses not to list your website or if your website is not ranked well, however, Yuppieserve do everything possible to ensure all the sites we complete are search engine friendly and adhere to search engine best practice guidelines wherever possible.
12. Where website hosting is provided, Yuppieserve use a third party web host and as such can not be held liable for any website down time, restricted access or loss of earnings resulting from server maintenance, hacking or similar unforseen circumstances.
13. Whilst Yuppieserve retains copyright of a website that has not yet been paid for, we do not allow our design(s) to be copied or used in any way by the client or any third party unless this has been agreed with us beforehand.